31 May 2013

Fundamentals - videos

Hi everyone,
Today I would like to show you which tutorials about fundamentals I recommend.
Most of them are not free but they're really worth it:
Fundamentals- perspective, shadows/lights, design:
  • Scott Robertson - his videos are the best for me, of course every one of us have different preferences, but he teaches about shadows/lights, perspective etc. in a great way.
ANATOMY:
idrawgirls - they've many free tutorials
ipaintgirls - next site with free useful tutorials
Books: definitely Andrew Loomis 
COLORS:
PERSPECTIVE:
Fundamentals of Perspective - GaryMeyer - great and detailed tutorials
Perspective - Marshall Vandruff  - stunning tutorials I totally recommend them
COMPOSITION:
Composition for Artists - Sycra - free tutorials You should definitely watch them
(remember to watch all parts)

Hope You like it
ps. Today I've also updated FASHION post with korean designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment